Jesus replied: you do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.
John 13: 7
Two nights ago, I found myself wide awake like a night owl, scrolling through Instagram reels because I often find it difficult to fall asleep early at night. So, I was there alone in my bed, when suddenly there was a video that really caught up my eye. It said at the beginning: "Do not go to sleep before watching this video".
Surprisingly, it was a Bible verse, the one at the beginning of the blog, and I could realized how powerful was that message for me.
Just to give you some context, in this chapter there is picture of Jesus washing his disciples feet and Simon Peter ask him: “You’re going to wash my feet?” he seeks to resist what Jesus is trying to do. Jesus looks at him and says, “What I am doing you don’t understand now, but afterward you will understand.”
The message here is that sometimes we pass through difficult situations, and we ask God why this kind of things are happening, we are so confused about our situation and we say: "I don't want to be your best warrior, Lord" jaja.
However, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, sometimes it is kind of difficult to understand and assimilate every tough situation, but at the end God's plan is perfect.
As human beings, we get too caught up in our lives and focus on ourselves that we forget that God already has things taken care of. We worry about every little thing in our life, for example: what are we going to eat for dinner?, or where are we going to live next year?, or even what other people think of us. We spend too much time worrying over things that are out of our control.
I’m not here to talk about religion, I have a thousand reasons for God to stop loving me and yet he still loves me. Instead, what I am actually doing is to share this God's message with anyone who is reading this. Probably you are facing some difficult situations now and you don't know what to do, you are feeling sad, anxious, hopeless, so keep in mind this:
This bad moment is not going to last forever, remember that seeds grow in the dark, for an exquisite wine to be made, the grapes have to be crushed, and it is exactly what happens with us. God’s plan for our life will always bring us good things in time.
"You don’t understand now what God is doing with your life, but afterward, one day, you will understand.”
Thank you so much for this beautiful message. I really needed it. Thank you for telling me that God has a plan for me, and maybe sometimes I may not understand why some difficult situations happen to me, but I know that they happen for some reason.
ResponderEliminarI found your post very personal to me, I share the same idea, that everything happens for a reason and I will add something else that I consider it can be a complement of that quote, “nothing happens without God allowing it”, there are some situations that are out of control and that only God knows why we go through it and what we will learn.
ResponderEliminarI didn´t know you were a believer. Thank for your message. Well, God´s one. I have always believed that every thing you do in your life will be given back wether good or wrong. God will always surprise you.
ResponderEliminarWhat a wonderful message Anderson. I am 100% sure that God talked through you in this entry. Thank you so much for sharing. I also consider that we are all like a diamond in transformation. We must overcome difficult situations to become the masterpiece that our lord wants us to be.
ResponderEliminar