domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2023

One of the Best Games in the history of videogames.

Sunday, september 3rd 2023                               4:46 p.m

To be honest with you, I didn't know what to write on this week's blog. My mind was empty, because sometimes it is kind of difficult to think on some interesting topic. Actually, I think this blog it's mostly about me, I mean the things I like the most, so probably from now on you will know more about me.

As you could notice in the title, in today's blog I will write about my favorite video game, the one that marked my life since I was a child and that will always play without getting bored.  

Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to present to you this remarkable, extraordinary and amazing game called:"God of War (saga)".

Of course, I will not narrate the whole history of this game because it is a saga of games: God of war 1, 2, 3 and the new ones, but I will share with you some of the reasons why I consider it is one of the best game of all times.

To begin with, this game draws its inspiration from Greek Mythology, which means it's tied to the legend of gods and goddesses like Zeus, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Athena, and more. Personally, I'm fascinated by most of the features of this Mythology, particularly its impact on ancient Greek literature and architecture.

One more thing that makes me really enjoy this game is its exceptional graphics. The game's settings are incredibly designed with authentic details representing the Greek culture. For instance, you can explore scenes inside the imposing temples featuring corridors adorned with exquisite details, including magnificent crafted statues of the gods.

Finally, I would like to add that this is an action and adventure game, I mean it doesn't have levels, it is a story that you have to complete. However, it is not a simple story, because there are some parts of the game in which you have to guess what comes next. There are no clear instructions; instead, you must discover how to solve some of the game's enigmas on your own.

I almost forget to tell you that this game its mostly about fight and violence. For example, in "God of War 2," the game's protagonist Kratos,
who is the God of War, desires to defeat Zeus, his father and the supreme god. This quest involves battling monsters and well-known figures from Greek Mythology before facing Zeus in the ultimate showdown.

Perhaps you're not a fan of this type of game, and I totally respect your preference. However, if you are, I'd like to extend an invitation for you to give this game a try if you haven't already. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it!

3 comentarios:

  1. I love how you described your favorite game! Honestly, I have never played it, but with all this description it made me want to play the game!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It really sounds very interesting and challenging as there are no clear instructions. Thank you for sharing Anderson, I hope we can play sometime in a near future! It'll be awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. GoW is for sure one of the best Video-game sagas of all times. What wonderful memories you brought back to me with this post. :' )

    ResponderEliminar

Experience in the Storytelling.

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 Participating in this activity has certainly been a very nice experience.   Through this blog, I’m going to tel...